Thursday, November 12

outfit of the day: half a person


I think "half a person" of the smiths has recently become my favorite song about stalking/going after someone and unfulfilled love, judging by the fact that I've been obsessively listening to it over and over for a couple days. I've never been quite interested in happy endings, anyways.
I love how it's quite entertaining and mellow, yet terribly heartbreaking on the background. oh morrissey, you make pathetic cool. 

the song has even affected my taste in clothing over the week.




call me morbid, call me pale
I've spent six years on your trail
six full years of my life on your trail

and if you have five seconds to spare
then I'll tell you the story of my life :
sixteen, clumsy and shy
I went to london and I
I booked myself in at the y ... w.c.a.


I said : "I like it here - can I stay ?
I like it here - can I stay ?
do you have a vacancy
for a back-scrubber?"


the thing is; morrissey is still sixteen, clumsy and shy at heart. 


love.

No comments: