Wednesday, November 18

not just a blank canvas: cintia dicker

to me, cintia dicker is one of brazil's most important additions to the model army.

don't you think she is so different than anything we've seen in the fashion industry so far?
a magical, harmonic, flaming combination of elegance, purity and rebellion. she manages to be an angel, an amazon and a sex kitten/rocker babe at the same time.

here are some favorites- first; covers, editorials and ads:




in the backstage:

though not my faves ( I just don't feel like she's one of those "runway models"... she is to be completely focused on, as in editorials and ads!), here are a couple runway photos:

 


I think I have a girl crush on cintia! oh, who doesn't?
love.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Favori kızıllarımdan :))

Song of Style said...

she's soooooooo gorgeous and unique looking

SabinePsynopsis said...

Her freckles are to die for! Sabine x

THE DIVINITUS said...

adorable beauty...